Your therapist may start your treatments with a heat modality like fluidotherapy, paraffin or moist hot packs. One-on-one manual treatment may include soft tissue massage, range of motion, myofascial release, ASTYM, joint mobilization or wound care. Treatments are specially tailored to meet each individuals' needs, and a home exercise program is designed to guide the patient in his follow-through with therapy.
Our services include:
- Fabrication of custom splints, both static and dynamic
- Fitting of prefabricated braces and splints
- Fitting of Silver Ring Splints for arthritis
- Education regarding joint protection,
energy conservation and work/activity modification
- Job-site evaluations & modification
- Prevention information
- Recommendation of adaptive equipment
- Instruction in an individualized home program
Applause is a preferred provider for most insurances.
2607 S. Southeast Blvd.
Spokane, WA 99223